Thursday, September 2, 2010

If I had to spend the rest of my life illustrating a book its a definite tie between Band of Brothers, The Harry Potter series, or Dante's Inferno.

I would go apprentice with Jack Kirby because the man's a genius. I'd be interested to see his work ethic and understand his thought process.

I would also like to apprentice under Gustave Dore because that man had an inane work ethic having created over 10000 illustrations in his career.

If I were banned from the art world, I'd rather die than find another job not pertaining to any form of art. It's as simple as that.

With one month and 1000 dollars, I'd create a series of etchings for a section of Band of Brothers. The etchings would be displayed in a graphic novel format and would only show the first quarter of the book.

The next six months would be spent creating a graphic novel adaptation of Band of Brothers using digital format materials. I would buy a Cintiq pad and adobe CS5 Design Premium Edition.

The next year would be spent creating an interactive 3-D web comic/ animation adaptation of Band of Brothers. (I know at this point you're probably thinking, okay guy whats with all of the Band of Brother's crap? Im just hung up on it, so bare with me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment