Thursday, September 2, 2010

What sort of an illustrator are you anyway?

Im not sure what type of illustrator this makes me.

I know I'd like to pursue a career in either comics, story boards, character design or concept art.

I feel like for the most part, my present body of work reflects my career aspirations pretty well, but it could use some beefing up.

My portfolio could use:
1. a brief animation based on a story board I've drawn.
2. more environment designs
3. more successful digital paintings
4. better examples of color uses
5. more finalized comic spreads
6. more variety of character designs
7. more practice with color and painting
8. much more 3-D modeling
9. a short of a graphic novel adaptation for an example
10. a successful 3-D modeled painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment